Heirloom Sauce Company Limited
U14 Acton Business Centre,
Call us on Telephone 0203 2911951
Access to and use of this site (www.luchito.mx) is provided by The Heirloom Sauce Company Limited subject to the following terms:
- By using www.luchito.mx you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.luchito.mx. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use www.luchito.mx.
- Heirloom Sauce Company Limited may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Heirloom Sauce Company Limited. Your continued use of www.luchito.mx after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of www.luchito.co.uk
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.luchito.mx content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.luchito.mx content requires the prior written permission of Heirloom Sauce Company Limited.
- You agree to use www.luchito.mx only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.luchito.mx.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances will Heirloom Sauce Company Limited be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data;
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties; or
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.luchito.mx regardless of the form of action.
- Heirloom Sauce Company Limited does not warrant that functions contained in www.luchito.mx content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Luchito or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- Luchito names, images and logos identifying Luchito and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Heirloom Sauce Company Limited.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales
Payments will be pre-authorised at the time of placing an order. No goods shall be supplied without payment. Payment will be taken from your chosen payment method at dispatch of the product. We use Barclay Cards’s secure payment gateway; they handle the transaction on our behalf and as such we do not at any time gain access to your full payment method details, except your address which is necessary in order for us to fulfil your order.
When we have the items of your order in stock it is dispatched quickly. In the UK we use Royal Mail or a courier, for exports we use a courier unless instructed otherwise. We send you an email when your order has been dispatched.
- UK customers - Orders should be with you within 1 – 3 working days after dispatch.
- European customers - Orders should be with you within 3 – 4 working days after dispatch.
- Rest of World customers - Orders should be with you within 5 – 7 working days after dispatch.
You may be responsible for import duties and taxes on your international order. In addition, some orders may experience customs delays. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges or delays and cannot predict what they may be. We suggest that you contact your local customs office for additional information.
Items ordered that are in stock should be dispatched within 24 hours of the order being placed. Luchitoholds limited stock in our factory and sometimes your order maybe placed in a queue to be manufactured, we will try and inform you if this is the case and when you can expect delivery.
Claims arising from damage, delay or partial loss of the goods in transit must be made in writing to Heirloom Sauce Company Ltd within seven working days of delivery. Heirloom Sauce Company Ltd shall be afforded reasonable opportunity to investigate any claim made hereunder, and the Customer shall, if so requested in writing or verbally by Heirloom Sauce Company Ltd, promptly return any of the goods subject to any claim and any packing materials securely packaged to Heirloom Sauce Company Ltd for examination.
- If the Customer establishes that any of the goods have not been delivered, or have been delivered damaged, or are not of the correct quantity, Heirloom Sauce Company Ltd shall at its option, replace them with similar goods, or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
- If the Customer establishes that any of the goods are defective Heirloom Sauce Company Ltd shall at its option, replace them with similar goods or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
- In no circumstances shall the liability of Heirloom Sauce Company Ltd to the Customer under this condition exceed the invoice value of the goods.
Under the United Kingdom’s Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order up to 7 days after order receipt date, as long as the items are in their original condition, with all tickets and tags attached.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell or rent the information you provide us to anyone.
We will not store you personal or credit card details.
Heirloom Sauce Company Ltd reserve the right to alter specifications to those stated on the website, including slight differences in colour, shade and size. The Customer’s statutory rights will not be affected.